How To Download
If you are new to downloading files from
the Internet, or you are having problems downloading
then this page may help you.
To download a file from our web site, follow
these simple steps
- Click on one of the download links on
- With most browsers, a window will pop
up asking you if you want to "open"
or "save" the file. Choose Save.
If you use a download manager it may handle
the saving of the file at this point.
- Your browser should then ask you to choose
a location (folder) to save the file.
It is a good idea to create a special folder
(for example C:\Downloads) where you save
downloaded files. That way, you will always
know where they are.
Make a note of the location and name of
the file that you save, in case you need
to find it later on.
- The file will then be downloaded and saved
in the location you chose. How long this
takes depends on the size of the file, the
speed of your modem, and the level of internet
traffic on the server and the internet.
- When the file is done downloading, you
can close your browser and sign off from
Start Windows Explorer and go to the folder
where you saved the file.
If the file you have downloaded is a .ZIP
file, then it will need to be unzipped before
you can install the program.
- You will need an unzipping program such
- Run WinZip and open the .ZIP file that
you have just downloaded.
- Choose Extract and select a folder which
will be where WinZip places the extracted
files. (for example C:\Temp)
- Complete the extract so that the unzipped
files are placed in the selected folder
on your hard drive
If you downloaded a .EXE file, or you have
already unzipped a .ZIP file that you downloaded
then you can install the program.
- Using Windows Explorer, simply double-click
on the installation .EXE file. If
you downloaded a .EXE file then this is
the file to double-click on. If you
downloaded a .ZIP file then the files will
be in the location you chose when you extracted
from the .ZIP file. The install program
is normally called SETUP.EXE (see Notes
- After installation, the program is normally
available from the Windows Start menu (See
Notes / Problems
If you have problems which our Product Support
page cannot help you with, please contact us.